Bill History Month Bill History Month

Spectacular!

I found this movie incredibly entertaining and well made, thank you for a wonderful evening.

Metroid Prime Hunters Metroid Prime Hunters

Your best work ever

You really pulled through and made an absolute masterpiece here, I'm not even a huge Metroid fan but this was absolutely stunning. I hope all your future work is of this caliber.

Quest for Ivysaur Quest for Ivysaur

Based on a true story.

10/10 for a fabulous retelling of events that are yet to occur.

Walter Joyce Walter Joyce

A wise man once said.

My feet hurt.

Masquatto responds:

Damn
I'm broke
My feet hurt
And that bitch is slippin'
It makes me wanna creep

Sniggleboots Poogleween Sniggleboots Poogleween

truly outstanding

an enthralling adventure worthy of every award in show business, including best ethnic album. my hat's off to you, sir. truly an amazing achievement considering i do not have or wear any hats.

Emasculation Emasculation

heehe

i liked this flash because i thought it was funny and everything was ggood =)

LL- Ultimate Anime Collab LL- Ultimate Anime Collab

Seriously

Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part.

Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not
excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.

PirateClock responds:

Love is a battlefield

Rest in Peace, GreyClock Rest in Peace, GreyClock

The epitome of brilliance.

It made me feel like nothing before, this movie is quintessentially the epitomy of everything that makes life, the universe and everything in it so amazing.

Problem with the Holidays Problem with the Holidays

Simply amazing!

Wow!

Tree Clock Beats Puppies Tree Clock Beats Puppies

assaffsasasafsasfasafsafsafsa

fasasfasffasasfsafasgagsgageggdsdgdgssdgsdgsdggdsgdsgdsdgss
gdgdssdgsdggds

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

I agree totally. Your secret anti-semetic messages have shown me the true danger of the Jewish menace. fasahasaffgghsa is the final solution